Saturday, December 03, 2005

happy birthday F.I.C.

that stands for Fartner In Crime!!!

Whew! Just got back from Aubrey’s “surprise” party at joe’s house! Awww I find it amusing on how she reacted when she found out that we went there just to surprise her ~ she cried!!! YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME AUBS....incase you're reading this...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! anyway, today was quite tiring. woke up at 7:30am! gosh!!! my phone didnt alarm.. i had to rush my meal a little to get to work on time coz i knew i had to do some stuff in the morning (helping Drozzie with the posting of bulletin board design, briefing elsie with TS at S4, some curd weighing, etc..). good thing the bulletin board designs were already posted when i arrived. yoohoo Droz, you did a great job! i was quite guilty though cause i didnt attach the double sided tape at the back of the design for easier posting..i went plant touring instead, haha! damn! it made Droz stay at the plant till 8pm just to finish the job..

after realizing that it has been posted, i went straight to S4, just gave a few pointers to elsie (FEELING BOSS AKO!!! haha), talked to some crew, went back to my cube, discussed my new assigned task with Jen, went to the curd cutting area, asked assistance from some casual, weighed unsliced and sliced curd, went back to my mine-then-not-mine cube, worked on some excel, then headed to PIZZA HUT for lunch where i made new friends haha! we ate lunch with the new cadets of Kraft! funny, i feel like i am back in st scho everytime i see Jackie around (hello to you!). haha! totoo!! anyway, at 5:45pm i left the office. hell! the rain just faded, just a little drizzling left. it was soooo damn traffic! i arrived at McDo at around 6:10 and the tricycle line was so freakin long! i was able to ride the tryc at around 6:35! mannn!!! its been almost an hour and i havent gotten home yet! to think that it only takes me around 15 mins to travel from my house to office everyday. that's because i do not commute in the morning, my dad brings me there. =)

ANYWAY!!! i arrived home at around 7:30 cause i went straight to church from Kraft. took a bath and ate dinner. oh yeah! surprise party for aubrey tonight THOU SHALL NOT FORGET...PLUS THE CAKE! my mind keeps on telling me that for i am prone to hit the sheets due to tiresome experiences today! hah! luckily, some of my friends who were to go to the "surprise party" planned to arrive there at past 10pm! great! it gave me more time to unwind and fix my things that i am gonna bring to school tomorrow.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... tomorow's a hectic day for sure! i am gonna go to school for my final ojt monthly meeting (10am - 12pm), then.. either go to glorietta then home then go to cuenca bazaar with Kathy then to shangri-la mall and meet Regina there then go to Ateneo with her (for DWLT), OR!!! just wait till 2pm and meet my st scho barkada at taft who are gonna go to Ateneo for the DWTL as well. i really wanna go to glorietta because i am gonna go back for the nice pair of shoes i saw at Mango! yeah!!! im soooo excited! but the problem is, my friends from st scho would be leaving taft on or before 2pm. i wonder if i could get back there on time before they leave. and i wonder what schedule am i to follow... another dilemma i have is whether to sleep there in Ateneo or not. its very tiring to travel back and forth... i hope i'd be able to find an easy way to commute going home or better yet, i hope my dad fetches me! hahaha!

though all my energy was totally drained, i really felt glad on how my day ended cause going to the surprise thing was so worth it. i met my friends, had some funny moments, and to top it all, made a close friend cry.. almost made me cry as well... hahaha! (pareho lang tayong nagpipigil!!!) i really missed them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home