Monday, December 12, 2005

Denouement

im here.. guess where! in the office. im done with my ojt but here i am. my boss said he wanted to talk to us, me and droz, but droz couldn't find time to come so here i am, alone, waiting for my boss. he's in a conference right now and so I’m just using one of the PCs here in the MBD whilst awaiting for his arrival. hmm... a lot of things to write about. first, i was so surprised that there's music being played in the plant already! wow! they installed a sound system in the entire plant! Perhaps that’s where the budget for my and droz’s ojt went to since our contracts just ended haha! when i entered the plant, the song that was playing was... i'm blue im in need of a guy im in need of a guy... hahaha! wow! I was just reminded of our Boracay trip... and right now.. the song that's playing is loveshack! lololoveshack! oh that's my favorite song to sing especially when my footballmate shaq is around! We used to sing that to him just to make him laugh. hahaha funny!!! anyway anyway anyway... The songs being played are so if not techno and upbeat, very boy-bandish! If not, they are music from the 80’s. the peeps in MBD are singin'! cool! Voice from the loud speaker enters: SOUNDS CHECK ONE TWO.. SOUNDS CHECK ONE TWO.. talagang sounds eh with the S!!! MBD people are laughing their hearts out! Funny situation over here! Whoops it’s 4:30! i lost track of time with the sounds that are being played. Oh.. so that’s its purpose.. anyway, where is my boss???

He’s still not around. one reason im here is to file my request for payment. i wanted to file it but as I’ve mentioned, boss ain’t around and so no one would be able to sign it. filing starts at 3pm up to 4pm only and so, there's no chance of filing it today. ima' just let jen file it. thanks jen!

and another reason that im here, aside from the request for pay and my meeting with my boss, is because i wanted to fix my final report for OJT. i added some stuff that wasn’t included in my report that i was able to ring bind last friday. i wanted to bind it again but we’ve got no binder at home. and if i bind it somewhere else, I then would have to pay. since i brought my own materials, I guess it would be just fine if I used the binder in the office. That ain’t that wicked right?

It’s 5 pm now! im still waiting while sippin’ a cup of coffee.. oh my last cup of free coffee! huhuhu =( im also playing dynomite. A game that I, Kelly and Droz would play after meals until lunchbreak is over. This would have to be my last dynomite game as well because it doesn’t work athome!

........ Will I go now or would i just wait instead? I’ve stayed for more than 2 hours already, with nothing left to surf. Sayang naman ang pag hintay ko if I wouldn’t be able to meet my boss. I even didn’t go with my dad to makati for this. but if their meeting aint done in 30 mins… im gone…


TYPED AFTER “THE PANEL INTERVIEW” :

I ended up waiting for their meeting to finish. anyway…

CI people are bloody cool! My first impression of them was that they were silent people. Lalo na the girls of CI. they never talked to me before. only my direct boss and boss’ boss did! Well they had to ‘cause I was their trainee. I was too shy then. I merely talked…only when asked to. And I remember my first day.. perhaps Jen (cadet engineer) was so irritated because I made her stand up everytime the phone rang. The phone that was beside me…Just an arm away. I didn’t want to answer it because I knew nothing about the people and the company then. Besides, If I picked up the phone, I wouldn’t know who they were looking for, and what to answer incase i was asked about something. only thing I knew then was that Kraft were the makers of eden and cheddar cheese. And mayo! And oreos and chips ahoys.. and tang and maxwell.. and yeah.. a bunch more. I wouldn’t want to enumerate every product.... Anyway, as time went by, I knew a lot of people, a lot of production processes, a lot of techniques on how to obtain data, on how to approach the line people.. a whole lot of things indeed! Include kproxy and blogspot there. I gradually loved what I was doing inside the plant. I found amazing things to do at the peak of boredom. I kept myself pretty much busy, even though I technically wasn’t. what do I do??? it’s exactly what you (if you’re a reader from Kraft) is doing right now! huli ka!!!

Droz = B.I. HAHA! =) I had a hell lot of fun especially on learning different things from Droz. They say he’s the Kilabot! Haha! yeah.. super Kilabot! The self proclaimed OJT Manager. He’s got his own ways on handling things inside the plant, may it be work related or just plain foolishness. I surely learned a lot from him… more on the foolishness side though… kidding!

The fact is… I enjoyed my stay in kraft. During the meeting, feeling cozy at the finance board room, I was asked a hell lot of questions. I thought ojt was over. But then I was kinda like panel- interviewed. Not a serious one though. A lot of funny insights were shared during the “panel interview”. they caught me off guard there. I really didn’t know that they were to ask me questions, I just thought I went there to have a meeting with my boss and not with the entire crew. Oh well.. it was my first time seeing them in their not-so-serious side. They made funny remarks which kept me smiling all the time. Well good! Because I wanted my last day inside the office to be worth remembering. Then i saw jen playing with her hair. Her sign of i-want-to-go-home-now!!! ~ which really distracted me.. I couldn’t understand what the rest were saying due to this amusing act of jen, pulling her long hair upwards then sideways… I think she wanted to kill me for not going home at once… for waiting for their meeting to end. Right jen? Im sorry. haha! then entered sir Abet (spoonables analyst): “cream puff ko!” hahaha! I’ll try to find time to bake for him…really, if I could.

well perhaps it’s my last day to enter the plant today. I know im gonna miss everything in there. Even the sanitation area. Yeah, really ~ counting the foils and everything else…

I really can’t wait for the year-end get-together! ‘hope to see them all soon…

TO THE CI GROUP: THANK YOU VERY MUCH. And yeah.. i still want my buffet! Heehee…

2 Comments:

Blogger droz said...

hey, sorry! di ako naka-sama sayo nung monday. dami ko asikaso e. dami pa problema. hayyy... nakaka-miss na ding pumasok sa sucat araw2. i want my free cup of coffee din! ehhehehee! basta kitakits na lang sa saturday ok? paki-paalala din kina lala and marose.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Baby Girl said...

uyy! onga eh nkakamiss! si lala lang yata makakapunta eh. si marose kasi nasa teambuilding ng imes. ayun.. cge see you on sat!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home