Saturday, December 03, 2005

la muchacha conmuta

As I’ve said in my latest blog, today was gonna be a hectic day for me. It was, indeed! It started with waking up at 6:58 in the morning. Had breakfast, took a shower, and headed straight to school for my last OJT monthly meeting and some thesis orientation. It ended at around 1130am, earlier than expected, and so I had time to mingle with my college friends while having lunch at Chowking even just for a few minutes. At 12 noon, I met Darcee, one of my highschool buddies, together with the boyfriend of my other highschool buddy, Patty. We were there waiting for Patty to arrive just so we could leave and go to Ateneo where UA&P Days With The Lord batch 13 is being held. At around 1:30, Patty arrived. A few minutes later, the four of us rode the taft LRT and got off at Doroteo Jose station. We then transferred to LRT 2 for a long ride to Katipunan but first, we met Steph (another highschool buddy) at Pureza station. WHOOOHOOO IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO RIDE LRT 2!!! the place was so tidy.. parang airport!!! It was fully airconditioned, the train itself was very spacey, and there were no cashiers! instead, they had vendo-like machines where you drop your money then the card comes out. AMAZING!!! we got off at katipunan station, walked a bit, had a little break at Ministop, then rode the tricycle to Pollock Hall in Ateneo.

In Ateneo, we met Mac, another kabarkada of mine, who happened to be the rector for the DWTL of the said batch! We just had a little chit-chat, as in little, because she was hella busy minding the Days participants.. the 5 of us had nothing to do while waiting for Mac and so we just sat at some diner (i forgot where), ate lunch, reminisced, and laughed at anything and everything like crazy people just for the sake of having something to do… we talked a lot about some highschool moments with friends and teachers, some we made fun of, ofcourse! Haha! we then walked around… into the streets while having a gaze at their GRASSY field (I put a stress on that coz st scho field is not grassy… it’s dusty according to Darcee! Haha!) and at the verdant and eye-soothing surroundings. Just pure barkada chill went on before I left the place.

At 6pm, Arjun and I started waiting for some tricycle to pass by. Heck, all tricycles who passed us by had passengers on it! Man!!!!!! We waited for 25 mins till we finally got one! When we got out of the ateneo campus, these police officers held the tricycles that were passing by. WHAT THAAAA??? Tricycles aren’t supposed to pass by the area according to the officer... DAMN!!! we got held for like another 15 minutes till they finally let us go. There was no other choice than to wait for the entire police-tricycle driver thing to finish. We rode the tryc and dropped off at the LRT 2 station. We then rode up to Cubao station (Gateway).

This is supposed to be another entry but what the heck…

At Gateway, I went around and looked for Mango to look for my lover ~ the adorable pair of exquisite brownish goldish shoes! Oh my! i found it but they didn’t have my size! i was a size 38 and 1/2 and all they got was size 38! I asked them to ask some other branches on what sizes they’ve got but not a single branch had my size!!! that was bull!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe that every Mango branch in the Philippines didn’t have my size… RARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! The lovely shoes were so hot that a lot of people bought it.. damn! maybe it was not meant for me… I just looked around instead in hopes of buying something for myself but nothing that I found pleased me.

And so I went to the MRT station at Farmer’s Market and headed to Ayala. DAMN!!!!!! it was the first time I rode a SUPER SUPER TREMENDOULSY jam-packed chock-a-block train! even if I didn’t get a hold on any of the metal posts or straps to grasp on while in motion, I still was stagnant with bodies compressed on me. thank God no maniac was standing behind me. I had a hard time to breathe for a moment when one guy raised one of his arms as his armpit was positioned in front of my face. Yikes! Haha! no option of moving was ever possible in that train ride that I took. I didn’t wait for the next train ride because i knew i wont be able to get on time for the colorum at Landmark. When i arrived at Ayala, i checked out the Mango boutique just to configure the shoe sizes they had there and as expected.. they really didn’t have my size for the pair that i was rooting for. I then went looking around while walking towards Landmark, sad, annoyed with my self thinking that I should have bought it the first time I saw it, which was last Monday. I didn’t buy it then thinking I would be able to find something better. I spotted the Lacoste Chaussures boutique just across Mango and surprisingly, the store was crowded. Just as I remembered, the Lacoste Chaussures boutique in Gateway was too packed out as well. Was it on sale??? I checked it out…braving the crowded store to see a glimpse of the shoes and to know what the heavens was going on. Nope, it wasn’t on sale! are people into Lacoste shoes now??? hmmm... I found a nice pair by the way, but i’m gonna look first for something much nicer than that. and HERE I GO AGAIN…

I then walked towards Landmark still thinking about the things that happened during the day. I came across the area where they sold Luggage bags ~ the one with wheels. It was also on sale! 40% off everywhere ~ Samsonite, Elle, and some other brands that I couldn’t remember. I then remembered our trip to Boracay where I brought this HUGE bag and carried it along with me while on travel (aside from the plane trip, ofcourse). it was soooo heavy!!! and my shoulders ached like hell especially on my way back to Manila due to sunburn combined with the bag strap attached to it! Wala lang! I wanted to buy a luggage bag but I know I wont be needing it soon. Malay natin???!!! Haha! =) anyway, I went to the colorum station, rode the shuttle, and arrived home, washed up and then now... typing this. whew!!! i am feeling every bit of exhaustion and energy drain right now! i’ma have to hit the sheets! ZzzZzzZzzZzzzzzzzzzzz………………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home