Thursday, April 20, 2006

FOOD GALORE

April 11, 2006 (Tuesday)
night out with my iegurls – vida, and iza (watched ice age2). First, I ate waffledog-bacon flavor… the waffle sold near town’s movie houses..the 15 peso waffle para tipid!) I really didn’t like it since it has mayonnaise (blech –waffle with mayo???) and so, I only ate the parts with no mayo and had my friends eat the other parts. after that, we strolled around town and went through the food stores to get some food. Kunwari pa nagtitipid but we went to starbucks and well… ate and drank coppi! Hehe we ate some holy kettle corn afterwards while watching ice age. We then went to justine’s house and slept there.

April 12, 2006 (Wednesday)
ok. Next morning ding ding ding breakfast time!!! 3 longanisa hamonado, 3 pandesal with cream cheese, a bit of rice (as usual), half a fried egg, and daing na fish. Hehe after breakfast I went home, took a bath and guess what?!! Lunch was served. My goolay the ulam was tinola! My favorite! And so I ate. Hehe then I watched “Are We There Yet?” with my siblings at home while eating some chips. Di pa talaga nabusog noh? Hehe ok. Worst part: Night out again with my iegurls –aubrey, vida and iza. We ate at Seaside in macapagal highway. Do I need to elaborate on this? seafood galore! We were so stingy but all we ate only cost us 800! Damn! Ang DAMIIIIIIII sweet and sour hipon, baked tahong (ooolalaaaah), inihaw na tilapia, and garlic rice! It was little in variety but huge in quantity! Hehe. Think it ends there??? We went to bluewave after and ate dessert at jollibee while watching some band play. Hehe ayos!!!

April 13, 2006 (Thursday)
Nothing much. Walnut pie, mango meringue torte, leche flan, chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream with brownies.. well basically desserts. That’s all! =)

April 14, 2006 (Friday)
Supposed to be a fasting and abstinence day…yeah it was till we went to Cavite to watch the processions. Surprise surprise! It was my cousin’s birthday and instead of the traditional Narvaez clan fasting, too much seafood and desserts were on the dining table. I tried to restrain myself from eating the meal and I survived. However, when the 2 ice creams were served on the table, I found it hard to control from walking towards it. Just a glimpse, please.. NOT! Ok just a cup.. NOT!!! Fine! 2 cups… one per flavor? NOT! 2 cups per flavor! YUM YUM!

April 15, 2006 (Saturday)
Well.. this day was a day off for my belly. We just had regular meals at home…

April 16, 2006 (Sunday)
HAPPY EASTER FOLKS AND HELLO BELLY! We ate at Josephine’s for breakfast…buffet style! I skipped lunch due to unavailability of stomach space… then dinner was quite normal..

well.. that was a week long food trippin'.. cant wait for football training.. CANT WAIT! CANT WAIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home