Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nangkasoy and Triple Chocolate

Those are the two limited edition flavors of Nestle ice cream that are sold for only five pesos per scoop at tropical hut grocery store, shopwise festival mall, and shell select magallanes. Surely, there are more nestle ice cream stands around metro manila that has that special promo offered for the summer. 5 pesos? Cheap right?! Compare it to the dirty ice cream which sells 10 pesos per sweet cone, it still comes cheaper because of the special flavor and luxurious ingredients! Damn it taste good too! Don’t be judgmental with the langka flavor. Taste it first and regret ever doubting it! Imagine langka ice cream loaded with kasoy! Imagine chocolate ice cream with bitter sweet chocochips and sweet chocolate slices! They both are delectable though NANGKASOY excite my buds more… I like it even better than Haagen Daaz’s Macadamia ice cream! Hehe ofcourse I couldn’t compare the taste since they are obviously different but I’d enjoy eating a scoop of Nangkasoy more! Just this afternoon I had three scoops one after the other. I just love it! You gotta try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home