Saturday, April 29, 2006

Well.. nothing much. Just wanted to update this blog…

Today is my dadi’s birthday. I really don’t know what’s gonna happen today. All I know is that we’re going somewhere tomorrow. Subic? La Luz? I really have no idea because everything’s unplanned.. we’re gonna go wherever we feel like going to tomorrow…

Now, I just had SEX with my friend Aubrey and her boyfriend Rayjohn. Sinangag Express, that is! It was so hot in there since the place had no aircon. We chatted for awhile and then went to Cielin’s Cakehouse. They bought some dessert and then brought me home. I wish they live nearby so that we could just hang out whenever we want.

I suddenly remembered, by October, Aubrey’s going to Singapore and I know it would be less fun and saddening. Three of my best buds /neighbors left while we were still kids and I can still remember all the fun that we had before. I really felt lonely when they left. Well.. In a few months, another close friend of mine is leaving and so I’m expecting myself to be less jolly when the time comes. The good thing is, Im gonna have a place to stay in when I visit Singapore. GREAT! Im just gonna crash in her hovel haha! Im really looking forward to that..

Speaking of my childhood friends who left me here in my crazy street, I managed to find one of them in myspace yesterday and im glad I did. I received a message from her just now and I’m about to read it in a moment. The incredible wonders of friendster and myspace excite me all the time..

Well, as I’ve said, it’s my dad’s birthday today. We’ll be going to mass later then have dinner. Where? Crab shack? Contis? Rumpa? Anywhere near I guess.. but i’d prefer Dampa more so that I could eat all the seafood I want…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home