Saturday, June 03, 2006

back to reality

Two school weeks has passed and all laziness, gimiking and partying mood must be left behind. Papers, cases, thesis and exams are gradually coming back to my vocabulary after 2 months of forcefully disregarding their existence. I am so glad to have made my first two weeks party-full because everything is back to reality now. I just finished a critique paper due tomorrow and a case due on Tuesday but that ain’t all. I still got one case due on Tues and a thesis to furnish! I am actually feeling so damn concerned about our thesis for we are only given a month to complete everything to be able to move on to the next level, which is also due by the end of the term. Thinking there is Feastud and Dynalab, I can not help myself but worry on how to finish and pass everything.

I have a problem. A huge problem. 16 people in my block, including me, would be going to a trip on August 28. We already bought tickets thinking that we would be off from school on the last week of August just like the past 4 years but damn did the schedules move. Our thesis is due on the 30th of August and I don’t know what to do since the flights can not be moved to another date (I think) because it is a promo that we have availed. The only chance of us pushing through with the trip is by submitting the thesis before August 28. IT IS HARD! DAMN HARD TO FINISH IT ON TIME especially when there are certain concerns to fix within a group. Damn it! Anyway, I wish every school work would come to an end soon.. really soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home